Thursday 23 February 2012

Getting Started

Wow - I cant believe I've started a blog. I hope I can make it interesting, but even if no one is interested in reading I guess at least it will be a record of the things I've seen, experienced, observed, loved, loathed and lived.
So ... I just moved to london. Well actually I moved a few months ago but its taken me till now to realise that it might be good to share a bit with others about my experiences here. This city has so much to offer in terms of culture and things to do and I'll share my experiences of that as and when I discover new places. However London also give you the chance to meet and observe people from all corners of the globe and all walks of life, so don't be surprised if the odd anecdote or story crops up about people I've met.
So here goes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment